Peanut Butter Protein Balls | Nutty Novelties Style
We get it. You want a filling snack without putting on weight. You want a tasty dessert that isn’t going to leave you craving junk food later in the day. Overall, you want to eat well without sacrificing you waistline. Look no further than our Peanut Butter Protein Balls! These snacks contain a well-rounded mix of macronutrients that leave your taste buds dancing and your tummy satisfied. Chia seeds and Nutty Novelties Classic Peanut Butter are packed with protein and healthy fats. We add chocolate for bitterness, honey for sweetness, and just enough oats to hold it all together. Simple and delicious, and great for kiddos, too! You’re absolutely going to love these Peanut Butter Protein Balls. Feel free to adjust this recipe and add your own ingredients! Add some diced banana or strawberries for a fresh, fruity contrast. Substitute our peanut butter for Nutty Novelties Dark Chocolate Almond Butter for a richer (but still SUPER healthy) finished product. Even use real maple syrup instead of honey for that sweet, earthy flavor. Bottom line: do you. Enjoy them, have fun with them, and stay healthy!
Peanut Butter Protein Balls Ingredients
- 1 cup Nutty Novelties Classic Peanut Butter
- 4 cups Regular Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Peanut Butter Protein Balls Directions
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, mixing in honey last.
- Mix thoroughly and place the bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes or more.
- Remove the bowl from the from fridge, and use a small cookie scoop to create uniform portions, rolling the portions in your hands to make balls.
- Store them in an airtight container. They’re best if eaten within a week or two. Depending on the size of your scoop, this recipe will make about four-dozen balls.
Check out this page for how you can get your hands on some delicious, all natural nut butters like the ones you found in this recipe, or this page for more of our nutty recipes!