Skip to content
- 1/2 cup of Nutty Novelties Habanero Honey Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp chile paste
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 6 ounces of ramen noodles (substitute for your favorite noodles)
- 16 ounces of vegetables (green beans, peppers, broccoli, etc.)
- In a medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, garlic, chili paste, and ginger. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink (7-10 mins)
- While chicken is cooking; Bring a pot of water to a roaring boil. Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes
- Add vegetables to chicken and cook for 5 minutes
- Add in noodles and sauce and toss
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.